MSC Opera To Become Floating Hotel For the World Cup
Soccer fans traveling to the World Cup in Doha, Qatar, can look forward to a fun new cruise and hotel experience. MSC cruises has announced that MSC Opera will become a cruise ship hotel experience between November 19th and December 19th for the World Cup soccer tournament!
MSC Cruises and Qatar’s Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy are working together to provide this accommodation for football fans in Doha to experience MSC Opera for a minimum of two nights. MSC Opera will join MSC World Europa and MSC Poesia during this time.
MSC Opera Features
- Guests traveling on MSC Opera can expect comfort and hospitality from the staff and accommodations.
- There are various lounges and entertainment venues, such as La Cabala Piano Lounge or Teatro dell ‘Opera theatre.
- Swimming pools located throughout the ship’s nine decks.
Learn more about MSC Cruises.
- MSC Cruises is one of the two brands within the Cruises Division of MSC Group.
- MSC Cruises has a modern fleet of 19 vessels combined with a sizeable future global investment portfolio of new vessels.
- International dining
- World-class entertainment
- Family programs
- User-friendly technology on board
Would you stay on a cruise ship if it didn’t go anywhere? Let us know in the comments!
Calling all football fans! #MSCOpera will become a cruise ship hotel in Doha, Qatar, providing accommodation from 19 November through to 19 December. She will join #MSCWorldEuropa and #MSCPoesia during this period. Read more here: https://t.co/5VLtCNp9al pic.twitter.com/pjRm50qe78— MSC Cruises News (@MSCCruises_PR) October 10, 2022