Holland America Line Reveals New Extended Legendary Voyages
In honor of Holland America Line’s 150th Anniversary, the cruise line is introducing extended Legendary Voyages! The available voyages will range from 25 to 59 days, providing an enriching and historical experience at each destination.
MORE ABOUT THE LEGENDARY VOYAGES
- Most Legendary Voyages will sail roundtrip or to/from a North American homeport.
- Guests can visit Australia and New Zealand, the Amazon and South America, South Pacific and Hawaii, Greenland and Iceland, Asia, Alaska, and the Arctic Circle.
“As the leader in long itineraries, Holland America Line is excited to continue to connect our deployment and onboard programming to further enrich the guest experience,” said Kacy Cole, vice president of marketing and e-commerce, Holland America Line. “The destination-rich itineraries found on Legendary Voyages are carefully crafted to allow guests to linger longer and enjoy the journey as well as the destination. With many departures from North America, this creates yet another way for our guests to see the world from their doorstep.”
HIGHLIGHTS OF LEGENDARY VOYAGES
There are three Legendary Voyages new to the line.
- “Arctic Circle Solstice”: a 28-day trip that heads north to the Arctic Circle and features 11 calls in Alaska, including lesser-visited ports like Nome and Homer.
- “Majestic Japan”: 53-day rip with 21 total ports, 13 calls throughout Japan, and overnights at Yokohama (Tokyo) and Kobe.
- “Coral Triangle, Volcanoes and The Great Barrier Reef”: a 28-Day trip that explores 10 ports in five countries, with scenic cruising in the famed Great Barrier Reef, Torres Strait, and past the Kumba and Krakatau volcanoes.
RELATED: NATALYA LEAHY NAMED PRESIDENT OF SEABOURN
The above itineraries will visit unique ports while offering guests an in-depth exploration.
LEGENDARY VOYAGE AVAILABLE ITINERARIES
- 56-Day or 51-day “Tales of the South Pacific” departing September 27 or October 2, 2023, respectively, aboard Volendam. The 56-day is from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, to San Diego, California; the 51-day is roundtrip from San Diego.
- 34-Day “South Pacific Crossing” departing October 8, 2023, aboard Noordam. From San Diego to Sydney, Australia.
- 28-Day “Amazon Explorer” departing February 17, 2024, aboard Zaandam. Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- 35-Day “Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas” departing February 17, 2024, aboard Koningsdam. Roundtrip from San Diego.
- 25-Day “South Pacific Crossing” departing April 6, 2024, aboard Noordam. From Sydney to Vancouver.
- 28-Day “Arctic Circle Solstice” departing June 9, 2024, aboard Westerdam. Roundtrip from Seattle, Washington.
- 35-Day “Voyage of the Vikings” departing July 20, 2024, aboard Zuiderdam. Roundtrip from Boston, Massachusetts.
- 53- or 52-Day “Majestic Japan” departing Sept. 1 or 2, 2024, aboard Westerdam. The 53-day is roundtrip from Seattle; the 52-day is from Vancouver to Seattle.
- 56- or 51-Day “Tales of the South Pacific” departing Sept. 25 or 30, 2024, aboard Zaandam. The 56-day is from Vancouver to San Diego; the 51-day is roundtrip from San Diego.
- 35-Day “Australia Circumnavigation” departing November 17, 2024, aboard Westerdam. Roundtrip from Sydney.
- 28-Day “Coral Triangle, Volcanoes and The Great Barrier Reef” aboard Noordam departing January 5, 2025. Roundtrip from Singapore.
- 27-Day “Amazon Explorer” departing February 8, 2025, aboard Zaandam. Roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale.
- 35-Day “Hawaii, Tahiti and Marquesas” departing February 15, 2025, aboard Koningsdam. Roundtrip from San Diego.
- 29-Day “South Pacific Crossing” departing March 30, 2025, aboard Westerdam. From Sydney to Vancouver.
Will you be traveling with Holland America Line in 2023? Let us know in the comments!