December 5, 2014 Fran Golden
Porthole Cruise News Briefs of the Week – Dec. 5, 2014
Porthole Cruise News Briefs of the Week
Cruise News – Dec. 5, 2014
- Icy Strait Point, the Native-owned cruise destination in Hoonah, Alaska, is being expanded with a new, 400-foot floating pier – meaning no more need for tendering. The project will cost $23.7 million, the new pier set to be completed by the end of the 2015 cruise ship season…
- Bookings are now open on Holland America Line’s new ms Koningsdam, set to debut in February 2016. The ship will have a new category of 32 oceanview family cabins with special amenities including two bathrooms and room to sleep five. The ship will also have a dozen cabins for solo cruisers…
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises is giving luxury cruisers a first glimpse (via an artist rendering) of its 750-passenger Seven Seas Explorer, under construction in Genoa and set to debut in summer 2016. There’s also a new two-minute video designed to build anticipation for the all-suite, all-balcony ship, billed as the most luxurious cruise ship in the world…
- Norwegian Cruise Line will have a ship in New Orleans through 2018 thanks to a new, four-year pact signed with the city’s port. The agreement follows Norwegian Dawn‘s debut from the Big Easy last month…
- River line American Queen Steamboat Company says its American Queen paddlewheeler will cruise the entire Mississippi River, on a pair of nearly month-long itineraries, beginning in August 2016.
— Fran Golden
[spb_column width=”1/2″ el_position=”first”] [impact_text include_button=”yes” button_style=”standard” title=”< Previous: Cruise Deal” href=”https://porthole.com/staging/cruise-deal-of-the-week-dec-5-2014/” color=”accent” target=”_self” position=”cta_align_bottom” alt_background=”alt-two” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [/impact_text] [/spb_column] [spb_column width=”1/2″ el_position=”last”]
[impact_text include_button=”yes” button_style=”standard” title=”Read More Porthole >” href=”https://porthole.com/staging/stores/” color=”accent” target=”_self” position=”cta_align_bottom” alt_background=”alt-two” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Don’t miss the next Porthole Cruise News:
Let us know your comments!