Star Clippers to Offer Free Yoga and Meditation Classes| Cruise News – Dec. 8, 2015
Star Clippers to Offer Free Yoga and Meditation Classes
Cruise News – Dec. 8, 2015
Star Clippers has announced it will offer complimentary yoga and meditation classes aboard select sailings on all three of its ships in the Mediterranean in 2016. The classes will be open to all fitness levels and will be conducted in English as well as various other languages based on the instructor’s fluency. Yoga classes will be open to all guests and will be available in the mornings and afternoons, contingent on the port schedules. Sailings and schedule instructors are as follows:
- May 7, 2016, Star FlyerRobyn Mortiboys, RYT-200 yoga instructor, creates fun and creative sequences that challenge the mind, body, and soul.
- May 21, 2016, Star FlyerJordi Lippe-McGraw, holistic health coach and meditation instructor, will be leading meditations and lectures that will include tips on staying zen while traveling, the power of setting time aside to yourself, and healthy eating (knowing the clean 15 and dirty dozen).
- June 4, 2016, Star FlyerJane Egginton, certified yoga instructor, completed training in Rishikesh, India, the capital of yoga. Jane teaches Akhanda yoga, a holistic approach that incorporates mediation and mindfulness and embraces a range of yoga styles.
- July 30, 2016, Royal ClipperLiliana Skinner, certified Vinyasa yoga instructor, her classes help people develop and improve challenging fun poses by preparing the body through interesting and intelligent sequencing and breath.
- August 6, 2016, Star ClipperPaige MacKenzie Welborn, NYC’s premier Buti yoga instructor, she’ll be helping guests get in shape with exhilarating music, soul-stirring yoga, and heart-pounding exercise.
- August 20, 2016, Royal ClipperMasha Sapron, yoga instructor who studied Iyengar, Ashtanga, Anusara, Vini, Bikram, and Vinyasa Flow. Her classes blend steadiness and sweetness and through no effort of her own (the practice is just built that way) will leave you too, feeling good.
- August 27, 2016, Star ClipperCatherine Derrow is a seasoned yoga teacher, personal trainer, and group fitness instructor. Her fitness philosophy is centered on moderation, and she encourages everyone to find some kind of physical activity that they love.
- November 3, 2016, Royal ClipperInge Schops is a yoga teacher, author, and mental coach. She is the author of many bestselling yoga books in Germany.
Photo: Star Clippers
[spb_column width=”1/2″ el_position=”first”] [impact_text include_button=”yes” button_style=”standard” title=”< Previous News” href=”https://porthole.com/staging/princess-cruises-unveils-new-ports-europe-plans-for-majestic-princess-cruise-news-nov-24-2015/” color=”accent” target=”_self” position=”cta_align_bottom” alt_background=”alt-two” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”] [/impact_text] [/spb_column] [spb_column width=”1/2″ el_position=”last”] [impact_text include_button=”yes” button_style=”standard” title=”Next: Elvis on the Mekong >” href=”/cant-help-falling-in-love-with-an-elvis-theme-cruise-cruise-news-dec-9-2015/” color=”accent” target=”_self” position=”cta_align_bottom” alt_background=”alt-two” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]
Sign up for weekly cruise news, fun contests, and exclusive offers delivered right to your inbox!