Cruise Deal of the Week – July 6, 2018
The best part about cruising is the all-inclusive nature offered by many cruise lines. When food and drink is included in the price of the cabin, everyone’s a winner. Some cruise lines offer flexibility with the alcoholic drink packages you can choose from, meaning you can pay by the drink like at any bar or restaurant, or you can spring for the unlimited drink packages for those who really want to enjoy their time at sea.
Princess Cruises knows that people on vacation like to relax, so they’ve come up with the Sip and Sail promotion which is sure to quench everyone’s thirst. Princess Cruises is offering free drinks guests booking balcony, mini-suite or suite staterooms a free premium beverage package for two people. As well as unlimited soda and more for third and fourth guests in the stateroom.
Premium drinks include:
- Spirits under $12 USD
- Bottled water
- Fruit juices
- And much more
When guests opt for the balcony, mini-suite or suites, they’ll also get a nice 10% discount off their deposit.
Some of the most popular Sip and Sail cruise itineraries include:
- Alaska cruise — 7 days: $1,749 balcony stateroom; $2,049 mini-suite stateroom
- Alaska cruisetour — 11 nights: $2,599 balcony stateroom; $2,899 mini-suite stateroom
- Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $1,399 balcony stateroom; $1,699 mini-suite stateroom
- Mediterranean cruise — 7 days: $1,699 balcony stateroom; $1,999 mini-suite stateroom
- British Isles cruise — 12 days: $2,949 balcony stateroom; $3,449 mini-suite stateroom
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise —11 days: $2,649 balcony stateroom; $3,149 mini-suite stateroom