In Brief: Michelin-starred meals on MSC, and more….
Mar. 23, 2018
- MSC Cruises has partnered with Michelin-starred Spanish chef Ramón Freixa. From this April, Chef Freixa will introduce exceptional main dishes and tapas across the fleet and will complete in-depth, interactive training, passing on his skill and expertise to enable all MSC Cruises’ chefs to recreate his signature dishes to the highest possible standards.
- Carnival Panorama is now accepting reservations for 7-day Mexican Riviera cruises departing from Long Beach every Saturday year-round. Prior to the launch of 7-day service, Carnival Panorama will offer a special one-time 3-day cruise to Ensenada from Long Beach on Dec. 11-14, 2019.
- Cunard is welcoming astronauts and star scientists aboard its second annual Transatlantic Space Week crossing. The 9-night voyage departs New York on October 7, 2018, and features presentations by former NASA astronaut Dr. Jeffery Hoffman, author Robin Scagell of the Royal Astronomical Society, and Apollo flight controller Dr. Lawrence Kuznetz, a former Life Science Experiment Manager for the International Space Station.
- Puerto Vallarta is welcoming back the Association of Tennis Professionals with the Puerto Vallarta Open, a professional, hard-court, best-of-three Challenger Tour tournament from April 30 to May 5. The winner earns a prize of $75,000 and ATP ranking.
- Seabourn’s newest addition to the fleet, Seabourn Ovation, has completed its final round of sea trials off the coast of Italy, returning to the Fincantieri shipyard in Genoa for final touches before being delivered on April 27, 2018. Elaine Paige, renowned actress and singer, will serve as grandmother at a christening in Valletta, Malta, on Friday, May 11.
Let us know your comments!